Remember Friday's post with the new photography setup? Well, that quickly changed because the floor heat vent and table were in the way of each other. Shaking the table. Blurring photos.
Can't have that!
So I fixed it. Check out my new area in the video below. Shot Friday. Then today (Sunday night as I write this), I went to DG (Dollar General), and got black out curtains (see below).
Black out curtains should block the sun and make it easier to shoot with artificial light any time of day. I also got a black out curtain for the doorway. 30 bucks total. Think it should work.
Also, I can't believe that I get to shoot pictures here. The reno, the mess, the reno, the mess, the mess, the mess. All worth it.
All worth it.
Lastly, remember the table I build from scratch. Well ... the homemade stain and the store-bought poly don't like each other. Tonight, I sanded it back a bit and used another top coat I have on hand. Two coats added three hours apart. Drying now. Add another coat in the morning.
And now ... to show you the set up by the window for natural light and then the setup for light bulb light. Hopefully the native video plays well. It's playing for me now, wouldn't last week.
With that, it's time for me to crawl into the coffin and catch some zzzz's. Come morning, I make more clusters with chocolate, cashew and raisins and then, drumroll please ...
... shoot them in the ....